Home Page Institute UWS MBA LEB PGDBA Collection of Moments How to Apply About us
London Examniation Board
● Teaching Model: Theory Teaching + Group Discussion + Case Study + Presentation
● The distinctive feature of the program is using a large number of case studies including international cases and local cases. Students need to put theories into practice through case studies in class and after class, and strengthen the practical application ability - "Learning By Doing"
● Group discussion is also the core requirement of the course. Students are required to have a lot of discussions in class and after class. They can also use online platform to initiate tutorial to build critical thinking, learning to persuade and listen to others, and enhance communication and teamwork skills.
● Course objectives: At the end of the course, students should be able to fully understand the operation of modern business organizations at all major levels, grasp the theoretical basis and management tools for the sound operation of business organizations, be familiar with the major challenges that enterprises may encounter in operation, have the logical ability to identify, analyse and solve problems, and thus have the basic capability and knowledge reserve of operating commercial companies independently.
What is the theoretical basis of modern commercial companies at all levels of operation?
What are the management tools?
How do you use the management tools to solve the challenges of business operation?
必修模块 Compulsary Modules
选修模块 Optional Modules
● 金融体系与宏观经济分析 Financial System & Macroeconomics Analysis
● 项目融资与风险管理 Project Financing & Risk Management
● 领导力与变革管理 Leadership & Change Management
● 企业与创业 Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
LEB PGDBA emphasizes students' capability to solve practical problems. It combines the latest management theories, rich case studies, and focuses on the practical operation of modern business organizations. Through learning, students will master the theoretical basis and management tools of operating business organizations, be familiar with the major challenges that enterprises may encounter in operation, have the ability to discover, analyze and solve problems, establish strategic business logic, and thus have sufficient capacity and knowledge reserve of operating business organizations.
London Examination Board ( LEB ) is a UK entity registered with the UK Register of Learning Providers (number 10043715) and the Education and Skills Funding Agency UK LEB’s headquarters is in Hertfordshire, England and also has an Asia regional office. LEB has collaborations with UK universities to deliver their qualification overseas and collaborations with Australian and other overseas universities to deliver their qualifications beyond their own borders. LEB has over 50 certificated, academic and executive diplomas and undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes. All LEB programmes are independently assessed and endorsed by Ofqual recognised awarding organisations. These Ofqual recognised awarding organisations will jointly issue the London Examinations Board certificates.The LEB internal and external verifiers for each collaborative programme are approved by the Ofqual recognised awarding organisations and they undertake annual audits to ensure strict compliance with academic and/or industry standards and award requirements.
Faculty of PGDBA
PhD-University of Leeds
Dr. Rose Lam
PhD-University of Bristol
Dr. Chua Hung Chiu
PhD-City University of Hong Kong
Dr .Sam Chung
DBA-University of Wales Trinity Saint
Dr. Gruszynski Daniel
Dr. David NG
Dr. KK Chan
PhD-City University of Hong Kong
Dr. Miron Mushkat
PhD-University of Manchester
（Postgraduated Diploma in Business Administration）
TML is an approved centre of London Examinations Board (LEB). LEB has the progression pathway agreement with the UWS via its PGDBA Programme. The UWS top-Up programme is delivered via UWS’s approved international partner, Knowledge Universe Macau Centre.